Professor of Early Modern History (1,0 fte)
The Faculty of Arts of the University of Groningen is seeking a professor of Early Modern History. The chair focuses on the study of the history of the period from 1500 to c. 1800.
The position involves
– coordinating and providing teaching in the above-mentioned field within the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes in History and, depending on the professor’s profile, within the Research Master in Classical, Medieval and Renaissance Studies or the Research Master in Modern History and International Relations
– coordinating and conducting research in the field of the chair mandate
– acquiring external resources for research and internationalizing the teaching programme
– performing administrative tasks within the Faculty and where necessary outside it
– further cultivating and developing national and international contacts to benefit the teaching and research.
The full details and an application form are available here: http://www.academictransfer.com/employer/RUG/vacancy/5901/lang/en/.
Found thanks to The Williamite Universe.